Tone & Fit
Increase Lean Mass
Nutritional Values per serve (estimated)*
- 3 large Figs, fresh, halved lengthways
- ½ cup Yoghurt, low-fat
- 1 tsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg, ground
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon, ground
- A pinch Cloves, ground
- Combine yoghurt, half of the honey, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl.
- Brush the cut-side of figs with a little warm honey. Cook the figs cut-side down, in a heated frying pan about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve figs with spiced yoghurt.
Copyright © 2018 Spotscreen
Recommended Daily Total:Women
Recommended Daily Total:Men
* The nutritional values listed in this recipe are an estimate only and are based on the recommended ingredients listed. The actual nutritional values may vary according to the brand, type and quantity of ingredient you use in the preparation of this recipe.